Saturday, January 26, 2008

Prevagen Testimonials



Official Prevagen Website

TESTIMONIALS

- The following are Prevagen Testimonials from real consumers -
From a male in mid 50’s:

Good Morning,
Well how can I say this I have been taking Prevagen now for about three weeks and at first I was skeptical not really believing all the hoopla. I work third shift and that does put some wear and tear on a body. I have been in a slump always tired, no energy, living in a fog, and just feeling that I wasn’t getting enough sleep, and never able to remember a lot of things. Since I have been taking Prevagen things seem to be changing. Sleep has been sounder and I used to not remember dreaming, but now I do. I used to wake up and vegetate the day away and zone in front of the TV. Not any more! Now the pep in my step is back and I find myself wanting to complete the Honey To Do List we all have. And let’s not forget (no pun intended) my mind seems to be running at a different level it is more crisp, clear and energized. I truly believe that it is due to Prevagen that this change in my life is happening.*

Sincerely,
Brian


I just received the product 2 days ago. The product is starting to work already; there was a big healing reaction this morning which I found interesting. I am noticing more clarity of thought and sharpness of brain pattern. I will keep you advised as things progress. I’m quite excited that this might be the thing I’ve been looking for 22 years.*

Maureen

This is from a female between the ages of 35-45:
I am trying a sample packet of Prevagen and I could notice the difference on the first day! WOW! I don’t even think I will need my Adderall anymore! Love this product!*


Male, age unknown:
Prevagen has changed my life. I have a herniated disc in my lower back and a bone spur in my neck. I have suffered through aches and pains for several years. I started taking Prevagen about 1 1/2 months ago and have had a SIGNIFICANT reduction in pain. I also noticed that most nights I am sleeping all the way through to the morning without waking up once (another 1st for me). Finally, I find myself having a good energy level at the end of the day. These benefits might seem small to some but have made all the difference in my life.*

A man in his mid 70's:
Having used Prevagen for about a month and what I feel these days is that I have plenty of energy and can work and concentrate for long hours. It will be interesting to see what happens as some time goes by.*

Kindest regards,
Andres

From a man in his 80's:

I bought this product for my father, 81 on the recommendation of a friend who is a doctor. After about a week Dad said he didn't notice a difference. He called me last week to tell me he finished the crossword puzzle in the newspaper for the first time in years. He was thrilled! He's been able to come pretty close to finishing the crossword every day now for the past week or so.

My wife and I started taking it about two weeks ago. One odd thing I noticed is that I dream very vividly and actually remember a lot of what I dream. I didn't think much of it and didn't say anything to my wife because I knew she would think I was nuts. This morning she came downstairs and said "you wouldn't believe my dream last night" and then proceeded to tell me in great detail (more than I wanted to know actually) about her dream.*

Below is a report from a man that is around 40 years old
In the meantime, I wanted to let you know that I took 2 Prevagen on the way home yesterday and two earlier today. I have to say that I am definitely feeling focused. I have A LOT on my plate right now that requires constant jumping back and forth from project to project. I am feeling very focused and am steadily plowing through my todo's with very little wasted energy or wandering focus. I'll keep you updated as my time using Prevagen increases.*

Another interesting testimonial from a woman in her later 40's....very encouraging. Here is her testimonial:
.....Also, I have to say my first two weeks taking Prevagen has been outstanding. I have been extremely energetic and alert. I had been having a lot of stress headaches which have all but subsided. I will definitely be reordering and will also be ordering some for my husband to try. Can you include extra brochures and ordering information with my next order so I can hand out the brochures? I‘ve told several people about Prevagen and plan to continue.*

Woman in her 50's:
I forgot to tell you an interesting story. Last week my wife came home from work really grumpy. I asked her what was wrong and she said she was dead tired and just wanted to go to sleep. She then said: "I think I'm having a Prevagen withdrawal-I forgot to take it this morning!" She took a pill before dinner, regained her energy and ended up working around the house until about midnight. Amazing stuff!*

Male in his 50’s
Each Sunday morning, Mary and I rise early, coffee up at home and then go to 8:00 Mass. After church, we usually grab a Starbucks and then I go on a five-mile run. We’ve been doing it so long; I have exact measurements of mile splits and my time. As you know from earlier correspondence, after my first Prevagen dose, my lingering knee pain was no longer…*

Male, 60
I have been using Prevagen for almost two months and am very happy to report that:

- I'm sleeping much better. Previously I was getting up three or four times a night. Now I get up maybe once a night and wake up in the morning feeling well rested.

- I feel better overall mentally, seem to think clearer and am better able to handle stress.

This product is the real thing and I highly recommend it.*

From a 50-something PR Professional
Last night Prevagen helped me sleep better than I have in a long time! *

From a 40-Something Property Manager
"Amazing sleep and more energy." *



Official Prevagen Website

No comments: